Our production capacity is 800 tonnes of steel structures per month. The production process takes place in three plants, equipped with modern machinery, a paint shop and hardened storage yards.
The company's operations include comprehensive implementation of investments:
- logistics service and installation
We have a highly skilled workforce:
- An International Welding Engineer (IWE),
- A team of engineers and technologists
- Specialists in the field of non-destructive testing VT2, UT2, UTT, MT2,
- Skilled welders with authorisations
• Automatic unit for cutting and drilling
• Shotblasting machine
• Automatic drilling unit
• Column Shoe Drilling machines
• Blasting chamber with the function of spray metallization
• Automatic line for blanking and cutting sections
• Universal cutting machines
• Automatic line for processing of angles
• Hydraulic press brakes
• Mesh welding machine
• Gas-plasma punching machine
• Gas-plasma cutter
• Welding robot with two positioners
• Welding stations
• Tandem of press brakes
• Rail Portal
- Paint shop with an area of 500 m².
- Weldon Hot-dip Galvanizing Plant.
Hot-dip galvanizing according to PN-EN ISO 1461 on a modern production line, equipped with a bath with the dimensions: L=7m x b=1.5m x H=2.8m allowing galvanizing of construction elements with maximum external dimensions: L = 6.8m x B=1.4m x H=2.4m and a weight of 3 tonnes.
The possibility of galvanizing - 100 tonnes per day.
• Quality Management System ISO 9001:20015
• Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015
• Health and Safety Management System according to PN-N 18001:2004
• Certificate of Factory Production Control for compliance with EN 1090 - 1 (Class EXC3)
• NATO Commercial and Government Entity CODE NCAGE: 2312H
• Certificate Integrated Management System 9001:2015-10, 14001:2015-09
• Certificate Integreted Management System 9001:2015-10, PN-N 18001:2004
• Certificate AQAP 2110:2016
• Certificate 9001:2015-10, PN-N-18001:2004, ISO 14001:2015-09
• Employees with an International Welding Engineer degree
• Lithuania, Vilnius - 231 tonnes,
• Lithuania, Kulupenal - Kretinga 50 tonnes,
• Lithuania, Telesiai - Duscikiai 30 tonnes,
• Lithuania Pavenciai - Raudenai 11 tonnes,
• France, porte de Clichy - 30 tonnes,
• France, Pont Cardinet - 15 tonnes,
• France, Etrelles - La Milesse - 230 tonnes,
• Sweden Lerum - 125 tonnes,
• Sweden Malmo - 12 tonnes,
• Sweden Trelleborg – 10 tonnes,
• Sweden Kirstianstad - 20 tonnes.